We do a short recap of the show, and then we dive deep into the episode. We discuss:
- The ghosts who overcome their grudges or fulfill their wishes in order to move on to heaven
- How ghosts travel to heaven via the bridge over the Samdo River
- How Jang Man Wol is misunderstood; she comes across as materialistic and aloof, but she can also be very perceptive and caring
- The food in this episode, namely red bean porridge and sashimi
- The Baekdu mountain range and its connection to feng shui
- Formal and informal greetings in the Korean language
K Drama Chat is a weekly podcast where we take one Korean (K) Drama each season and and recap and analyze each episode. K Drama Chat is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher.
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment on this episode!